Obscure Places I'd Like To Visit
I was thinking, there are a bunch of obscure places I'd like to visit or go camping at for
obscure reasons, and I thought it would be interesting to write them down.
- (2009-09-08) Fish Trap, WA: Well, I ended up out here looking for a Dairy Queen. There was
no Dairy Queen, but it looked like a fun place to camp.
- (2009-09-08) Alice Lake, B.C., Canada: A nice provincial park I drove by when I was in
Vancouver for a friend's wedding.
- (2009-09-08) Gunsight Pass, MT: Not that obscure, but still a challenging place to get to.
Let's hike from St. Mary Lake to Lake McDonald - it's only about 20 miles.
- (2009-09-08) Ahjumawi Lava Springs State Park, CA: I found this while wandering around Google Maps. I'm a sucker for
- (2009-09-08) "Sutter Buttes State Park", CA: It would certainly be cool to actually visit the
PDF (see pg 8)
C o m m e n t s :